Webinar - Shaping Cities Using Urban Digital Twin
Cities around the world are increasingly integrating socio-technical data to transform their urban systems toward digital city systems. As the world continues to urbanise, convergent science, engineering and policy for urban systems are needed to ensure such transformative developments are, in fact, creating sustainable urban systems that benefit the citizens and societies at large.
Different personas such as city planners, architects, engineers, developers, building owners, researchers, property owners, facility managers, can make use of Urban Digital Twin to support a wide variety of use cases.
Join our webinar as our panel of industry leaders will share:
• Benefits of adopting Urban Digital Twin in city life cycle management
• What is urban data and how to manage it
• Domain specific use cases in urban mobility, in campus and building Digital Twin
• What is Urban Digital Twin technology and how does it work
• Mr Anthony Ong, Chairman, Smart Nation Chapter, SGTech
Digital Twin, IoT Edge and Dell Technologies Partner Ecosystem
• Mr Martin Yates, Global Chief Technology Officer for Digital Cities, Dell Technologies
Urban Digital Twin – Urban Mobility and City Life Cycle Management
• Ms Bai Lu, Senior Technologist, Dell Technologies
Panel Discussion and Q&A
• Moderated by Mr Anthony Ong, Chairman, Smart Nation Chapter, SGTech
Please register here.