ASEAN Innovation Business Platform Thailand 2022
Join the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society and Thailand's key enterprises in forging partnerships for digitalisation, innovation and sustainable progress as Thailand aims to become ASEAN's leading economic zone with developments in the Eastern Economic Corridor, 5G rollouts, creating an electric vehicle ecosystem, and the Thailand 4.0 model.
If you are a company with innovative tech solutions targeting Thailand, join us in the upcoming Business Mission and Singapore Pavilion at ASEAN Innovation Business Platform Thailand from 29 Nov to 2 Dec 2022.
SG Pavilion at ASEAN Innovation Business Platform Thailand
Date: 29 to 30 Nov 2022 (Tue to Wed)
Venue: Conrad Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
Extended Business Mission with site visits and meetings
Date: 1 to 2 Dec 2022 (Thu to Fri)
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
- Assist tech firms in Singapore to better access the enterprise markets in Southeast Asia
- Connect to potential partners and customers in Southeast Asia
- Site visits to learn, network and exchange views with companies from other countries
Programme Fee includes:
(a) 2 days AIBP Conference & Exhibition (Up to 3 Delegates), where companies can:
- Showcase company's services and products in the SG Pavilion (with a 6sqm booth)
- Understand the potential of a local market via networking with potential channel partners and end clients
- Test the local market on its acceptance of products/services, and gather feedback from local industry
(b) Site visit to relevant local hosts, e.g:
- Local enterprises implementing technology to learn about their upcoming priorities and explore alignment/interest for technology;
- Local government agencies to understand and gain insights relevant to help your company expansion into the local market
(c) Marketing activities:
- Logo inclusion at the Conference & Exhibition collateral
- Feature of the company's case studies in emailers to AIBP database of local market prospects and paid digital marketing campaigns
- Customised introductions to potential local customers
- 10 customised leads of potential customers who they did not manage to meet at the event (name, job title, company, email address and phone number)
- SGTech Members (With LEAD Grant*): S$4,494.00
- SGTech Members (Without LEAD Grant): S$14,231.00
- Non-Members (With LEAD Grant*): S$5,243.00
- Non-Members (Without LEAD Grant): S$14,980.00
Fees above are inclusive of GST.
*Subject to company's eligibility for LEAD Grant supported by Enterprise SG.
Register your interest here
View conference agenda here.