Israel stands out as a world leader in the technology sector, despite its small population compared to other industrialised nations. If you are looking to harness technology innovations to stay ahead in a rapidly evolving cyber landscape, consider partnering with Israeli companies to bring compatible solutions into Asia.
SGTech, in collaboration with the Israeli Trade Mission to Singapore, invites you to connect with Israeli cyber startups that were scouted for partnerships in Singapore. These startups have market-ready technologies; and are looking for local representation in Singapore (such as distributors & resellers).
Member: $100.00 nett
Non-Member: $180.00 nett
Virtual Business Matching Package Allows You To:
- Schedule up to 5 one-to-one meetings with your chosen Israeli cyber startups
(Refer to list of companies here)
- Gain access to your selected Israeli cyber startups' video pitch before the virtual meeting(s)
- Share your video pitch with your select list of companies before the virtual meeting(s)
The SGTech secretariat will get in touch with you after successful registration to schedule for the one-to-one meetings.
To register, please follow the instructions below:
1) Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
2) After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration
3) Click on 'register myself' button to register.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on 'proceed to checkout'
5) Complete the registration by clicking 'check-out with Paypal'.
6) You will be directed to paypal payment gateway. Select 'Pay with Credit or Debit Card option'.
7) Once payment is made, your registration will be completed
8) You will receive an email notification for this registration.
Please reach out to Jezerie at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries.