Zero Trust Future: Why Endpoint Security is Critical
With the rise in remote working and accelerated device proliferation, the organisational vulnerabilities available for cybercriminals to exploit have increased. To stay ahead of cyber attacks, it is critical for companies to adopt a Zero Trust model and endpoint security is an important part of the formula.
Join our webinar for insights on:
- Latest modern Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) trends for building stronger cyber resiliency
- How to effectively monitor a hybrid workforce
- How a Zero Trust model protects your networks from ransomware
- Improving your company’s cybersecurity posture by implementing zero-touch patching as your security baseline
- Modern security approaches in Zero Trust model to ensure the security of enterprise data at rest, in transit, and in use
- Mr Adrian Oey, EXCO Member, Association of Information Security Professionals
- Mr Romanus Prabhu, Global Head - Technical Support, ManageEngine
- Mr Santhosh Narasimhamoorthy, Senior Technical Evangelist, ManageEngine
- Mr Dutch Ng, Chairman, Cyber Security Chapter, SGTech
- Mr Breyvan Tan, Managing Director, Wissen International
Register for the webinar here.