Leverage on Cloud Technologies to Maximise Productivity
To optimise your company’s resources, enable efficient collaboration, and ensure customers satisfaction, it is critical to understand cloud technologies so that you can make the right investment and deployment decisions.
In this session, our panel of industry speakers will share on:
- Primary factors to decide which cloud technologies to adopt for various workloads
- Business and technical considerations for cloud decisions such as regulatory compliance and data gravity
- Insights from real-life use applications of private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure approaches
- Update on the current Singapore government’s initiatives to help businesses adopt cloud technologies
- Mr Joe Chiu, Vice President, Digital & Data Management Systems . Changi Airport Group
- Mr Bernard Tan, Director (Strategy, Planning & Engagement), National Supercomputing Centre (NSCC)
- Mr Edward Low, CTO, Systems Engineering Lead, Nutanix Singapore
- Mr Gunasekharan Chellappan, Cloud & Data Chapter Chairman, SGTech
Register for the webinar here.