SME Talent Programme (STP)
SMEs are able to participate in Enterprise Singapore SME Talent Programme (STP), with up to 70% funding support covering the internship stipend for meaningful and structured internship.
SGTech as AIP Partner
As an Approved-in-Principle (AIP) Partner for STP, SGTech assesses and qualifies SMEs.
1. SGTech curates quality projects to ensure students benefit from their internship experience
2. SME Mentors/ Intern supervisors must be trained to better manage and communicate with interns
SMEs keen to hire interns and participate in STP are required to meet ALL of the following, subject to Enterprise Singapore’s requirements where necessary.
a. At least 30% local shareholding
b. Group annual turnover of not more than S$100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 workers
c. Offer career opportunities with a clear job description and career progression path
d. Possess sound Human Resource processes
e. Willing to participate in Enterprise Singapore’s Human Resource Maturity Diagnostics (HRMD)
f. Intern supervisor trained as a SGTech Mentor (click here for the next mentoring workshop)
a. Singapore citizens or PRs
b. Full-time students from ITE, Polytechnics or Universities
- Submit your internship projects on TalentGuru (Details on how to post your internship projects)
NOTE: SGTech will curate internship projects that meet the requirements for IHLs to shortlist and allocate interns to your organisation.
- Register for the next mentoring workshop, if the intern supervisor is not trained as a mentor.
- Register for a STPNet account on Enterprise Singapore
- Apply to be a STP-approved company and select SGTech as the AIP partner.
- Submit internship application grant for each intern your organisation hires and update your TalentGuru post.
NOTE: Submission is at least 7 days before the internship starts.